Always your favorite playlist
What can you expect?
You have driver's license B and you live near a CityHub. Our delivery drivers have a stack of perks:
- Flexible schedule
- Fun place to work
- You can also deliver on weekends and evenings
- Always at work with your favorite playlist
- Lots of freedom and responsibility
- Want to become a truck driver? DHL offers this for free
- Salary of €13.50 per hour + 8% vacation allowance = €14.58 per hour
- Surcharge if you work on weekends
What makes this job fun?
The perks of a job as a DHL delivery driver at DHL? There are quite a few if you ask Chris! A lot of freedom and independence, for example. You never work far from home, because DHL is everywhere. Moreover, you are on the road a lot and outdoors. You meet a lot of people. And also nice: you can plan your days flexibly. Another plus: you are directly contracted by DHL, with a good salary and a solid collective labor agreement (cao).
Prefer to work as a C or CE truck driver? Then check out this page (in Dutch).
Check your profile (and we don't mean your tires!)
- You have a valid driver’s license B, are a great driver, and have great manners in traffic
- Clients look forward to your arrival, as you’re social and service-minded
You don’t shy away from rolling up those yellow sleeves and getting some work done.
- Your van and you always look presentable
- You can handle stress and can creatively resolve unexpected situations on the road
- You work well with your co-workers
Dedicated employees = happy customers
DHL has been a Top Employer for years, in the Netherlands, Europe and worldwide. And this is partly due to our committed employees! Because happy employees make for happy customers and a good financial result. How do we do that? Diversity and inclusion, remote working and sustainable employability are important pillars in our personnel policy. The Top Employer Institute has been recognizing employers for over 30 years for creating excellent working conditions for their employees. We are therefore very proud that we can call ourselves Top Employer. Would you like to become a part? Take a look at our vacancies.